PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL 1:1 SESSIONS ARE BASED AT
THE GYM GROUP, PURLEY WAY, CROYDON, CR0 4YA
4 Week Package Includes
1 x Consultation
UNLIMITED x 1:1 Sessions Per Week
Custom Nutrition Support Thoughout The Whole Duration
Weekly Body Analysis
Custom Built Fitness Plans
4 Week Platinum Package
Personal Training Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of our personal trainer (Personal Trainer) sessions and/or consultations (Personal Training).
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions form part of your agreement with Made You Fit.
- Your agreement with us is made up of your completed and signed Personal Training membership agreement form, these terms and conditions and the terms of gym use. These documents together form a legal agreement between us, so please make sure that you read them carefully and understand them. If you have any questions, please ask at any time.
Purchasing Sessions and Bookings
- Session purchases can be made on-line, via email or in person.
- Session bookings must be made with the Personal Trainer who will contact you.
- All payments must be made in full, weekly or pay as you go, either in person or on-line.
- All payments must be made in prior to any sessions being undertaken.
- If you purchase sessions in person, you will receive a copy of this agreement, along with a receipt for any payment of sessions you make. If you purchase online, you should retain a copy of this agreement, the terms and conditions and receipt for any payment of session purchases you make.
Payments for Personal Training
- Monthly, weekly or pay as you go is available for Personal Training package purchases options only.
- All Personal Training sessions must be used within the 4 weeks to which they relate. Any such sessions not used within the 4 week period will be lost without any refund and may not be carried over into the following 4 weeks.
- There is a 3-4 week minimum commitment to all direct payments Personal Training pack purchase options. 3 full 4 weeks must be completed before you will be entitled to cancel any sessions or any refund payments can be made.
- To ensure your direct payment starts by the 1st day of the following 4 weeks, you will need to have completed this agreement online or to have signed and submitted this agreement in person, in either case by the 14th day of the current 4 week period.
- Top-up sessions for direct payment Personal Training are available at any time, and can only be purchased by those who have selected the direct payment Personal Training option.
- Members must have a current THE GYM membership paid to be able to take this direct payment Personal Training options.
- Direct payment Personal Training payments can only be taken by payment card, direct transfer or cash. The card payment will be shown on your bank statement as one total of Personal Trainer and will not include membership fees, this will be taken separately.
- Payment will be taken on the 1st day of the 4 week period.
- If your Personal Trainer fails to give you 24 hours’ prior notice of any cancellation, you will be entitled to 1 extra hour of Personal Training, in addition to the session you missed.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ prior notice of any cancellation of any Personal Training sessions. This can be made directly through us. If you do not provide a minimum of 24 hours’ prior notice, you may lose that session and no refund will be made to you.
- Any rearranged cancelled sessions will be at a time mutually agreed between you and the Personal Trainer.
Cancellation of Ongoing Training
- If you have completed 3 full 4 weeks of direct payment Personal Training and you choose to finish your sessions going forward, you must notify us and we recommend that you do so in writing by email or letter directly to us.
- If you want to cancel or change your direct debit you must tell us about the change before the 14th day of the 4 week period.
- If your Personal Trainer is more than 10 minutes late for your session you will be entitled to a complimentary session, along with any remaining time you still have for that session.
- If you are late for your session, your session will be reduced in accordance with that time. If you are more than 25 minutes late, your Personal Trainer may choose to cancel the session and you may lose that session, in which case no refund will be made.
Expiry and Extensions
- All Personal Training packs purchase options have a 4 week expiry, after which time any unused sessions will be lost and no refund will be made. This is to ensure we deliver all your required sessions to enable you to achieve your goals.
- You may extend Personal Training packs for the following reasons only:
- - Pregnancy
- - Serious illness
- - Serious injury
- - Redundancy
- To extend your Personal Training packs you must contact us; we may ask you to provide proof of pregnancy, serious illness, serious injury or redundancy.
- Any other extensions are entirely at the discretion of the personal trainer.
- Your Personal Trainer cannot prescribe treatment or diagnose medical conditions. They may at any time ask to consult with your GP should any medical condition arise.
- If for any medical reason you are no longer able to complete any Personal Training sessions, you will be given a refund on any outstanding sessions. We may ask for you to provide proof from your GP.
- If you leave THE GYM for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund, unless an agreement can be arranged for uses within an alternative facility.
- If you relocate, any remaining sessions may be transferred on the same terms and conditions.
- If your Personal Trainer leaves the club, a refund will be given or you may be assigned another personal trainer.
- Any other refunds are NOT the responsibility of THE GYM General Manager or team.